Configurators: Explore which Coriolis flowmeter solution fits your process
Mike EdwardsFeatures configurator Coriolis flowmeter video Yokogawa
In the last decade, the use of Coriolis flow meters has been changing from general-purpose to supporting very specific applications. RotaMASS Total Insight (TI) is the Yokogawa Coriolis mass flowmeter said to provide very high accuracy for measuring liquids and gases.
From the direct mass flow, density, temperature measurements, with RotaMASS TI, you can calculate:
- volume flow at operating or reference conditions
- density at reference conditions
- concentration measurements of mixable or unmixable fluids
- with additional measurement input
- calculate fluid viscosity for Newtonian liquids
- energy-heating value for gas measurement
Explore which Coriolis flowmeter solution fits your process by using the company’s configurator available here.
Watch video demonstration:
Print this page