Thermo-Kinetics process measurement and control boot camps will share the company’s 48 years of industrial process control and measurement experience with Honeywell, LumaSense and Control Concepts in the form of 30-45 minute real world presentations on October 22 and 24 in London and Markham, ON, respectively.
A demonstration room will also allow attendees to see the newest technology and discuss their own specific applications, and sensing and control challenges directly, with subject matter experts from Honeywell, LumaSense, Control Concepts and Thermo-Kinetics.
- Thermo-Kinetics, Adam Dello – Sensible Solutions to Temperature Measurement and Control
- Honeywell, Jason Morris – Cyber Security Solutions for Operation and Control Technology
- Honeywell, Dumar Jaramillo – Scalable Modular Control Solutions with Universal IO and Embedded Security
- Honeywell, Frank Santoro – Process and Field Instrument Case Study
- LumaSense, Mike MacBurney – Infrared Pyrometry and Thermal Imaging Solutions
- Control Concepts, Dan Bender – SCR Power Controllers for Precision and Accurate Temperature Control
Register for London, ON, for October 22. (Register before October 11 for a chance to win a pair of Air Pods)
Register for Markham, ON, for October 24. (Register before October 14 for a chance to win a pair of Air Pods)