Wieland Electric has announced Certified Electrical Safety Engineer (CESE) certificate courses that address the latest laws and standards for functional machine safety in manufacturing. The company provides industry-recognized SGS-TÜV Saar certification, which covers the functional safety aspects of machinery with a focus on programmable electrical, electronic, and electro-mechanical aspects.
The Wieland Electric course content includes:
- * Directives, laws and standards
- * Risk assessment according to EN ISO 12100
- * Functional safety according to EN ISO 13849-1 and -2
- * Sensors, logic, and actuators related to safety (Safety Functions)
- * Realization of safety performance level (PL)
- * Verification & validation of safety systems
The course is intended for anyone involved in machine safety who would like to gain a deep understanding of the requirements for designing a safety system, such as design engineers, application engineers, system integrators, service personnel, safety specialists and machine safety experts.
The course is split in two sessions. The first session is 2 days long and covers safety basics. The second session is three days long and includes the TÜV certification exam.
For more information, qualification requirements, upcoming dates and pricing, please visit: https://wie.li/cesepr