The Tempus E combination digital timer/counter/event accumulator from Ecotherm is suitable for defrost control, ovens, injection machines, process monitoring and control, rewinders and packaging machines. A programmable time base carries out both cyclical processes as well as processes triggered by a key/switch input.
An output to activate the alarm signaling the completion of a process and the event totalizer is featured, and the Ecotherm units allow the set up of three configurations for the timer and counter modes.
Features also include:
- an internal audible alarm (buzzer);
- two digital inputs to start/pause/reset;
- configuration of a delay between timer cycles;
- serial programming, EasyProg, for loading parameters on production line; and,
- IP65 front panel protection.
- maximum frequency (counter) of 100 counts per second; two relays — output 1, SPST 16(12) A/250 Vac, 2 hp and output 2, SPDT 10 A/240 Vac, ¼ hp;
- 115 or 230 Vac (50/60 Hz) power supply; and,
- display of output 1 & 2 activation LED.
Print this page