Deflection elbow kits for silo top fill lines
Mike EdwardsProducts HammerTek kits piping silos top elbows
New Smart Elbow Deflection Elbow Kits from HammerTek Corp. allow direct replacement of silo top elbows and piping/tubing subject to abrasive wear, with all preparation done safely at ground level.
Each kit contains all components required to replace failing elbows, including two Smart Elbow deflection elbows and all necessary piping/tubing, connectors, and gaskets.
The design features a spherical chamber that protrudes partially beyond the 90-degree flow path, causing a loose ball of airborne material to rotate in the same direction as the airstream that powers it, the company says, gently deflecting incoming material around the bend without impacting the elbow wall.
Socket style no-weld kits include:
- two HammerTek elbows;
- one horizontal pipe or tube section;
- two vertical pipe or tube sections; and
- four sleeve couplings with reducer gaskets.
Flanged style kits include:
- two ANSI flanged HammerTek elbows;
- one horizontal pipe or tube section with one welded ANSI flange;
- two vertical pipe or tube sections each with one welded ANSI flange;
- three loose ANSI flanges (for welding safely at ground level); and
- four gaskets.
Print this page