Fluke Process Instruments has introduced the MP Linescanner series, which delivers real-time imaging at scans speeds up to 300 Hz and feature a wide selection of spectral and temperature ranges to accommodate a variety of industrial applications.
The versatile Fluke Process Instruments series features rotating optics and a 90-degree field of view that quickly renders a 2D image on a PC.
Additional key features include:
- a brushless motor (MTBF 40,000 h);
- built-in Ethernet TCP/IP communications;
- PC independent alarm output;
- PC independent 4-20 mA interfaces (3 outputs);
- I/O module support for up to 10 sectors/zones (PC independent);
- internal line laser for alignment;
- IP65 enclosure;
- DataTemp DP Software provides real-time monitoring and remote configurations; and
- built-in water cooling for ambient up to 180 °C.
The imaging systems are suitable for processes like glass processing, extrusion coating, thermoforming machine control, kiln shell monitoring, and gypsum wallboard production.