DOE oval gear positive-displacement flow meters from Kobold are suitable for OEMs that want to measure viscous, non-abrasive, clean liquids such as lubricating and hydraulic oils, diesel fuels, chemicals, solvents and resins.
The Kobold compact flow meter uses two precision-machined oval gears which allow for a specific volume of liquid to pass through the meter with each rotation.
The gears enable the units to precisely measure liquid flow over a very wide viscosity range.
Product specifications include:
- 0.14 to 9.5 gph and 16 to 634 gph measuring range;
- 1/8 to ½ in. NPT, G1/8 to G1/2 process connection/type;
- maximum pressure of 928 psig;
- maximum temperature up to 176°F;
- stainless steel housing; and,
- PEEK or PPS rotor material.
Product features include pulse frequency signal output, a Hall sensor or Hall/Reed switch and media viscosities from 2 to 1000 cP. As this is designed to be an OEM product, minimum order quantities will apply.