The Annunciator model point level alarm panel from BinMaster consolidates information at a convenient centralized location. Available with four to 24 vessel level indicator stations, the alarm panel is capable of monitoring high and low status for two to 12 separate vessels from a single panel.
The BinMaster panel alerts users to vessel level conditions via a blinking LED light and an audible alarm, saving time and eliminating the need to manually inspect vessel levels.
The point level alarm panel can be used with multiple point level indicators including a diaphragm switch, rotary paddle, tilt switch, capacitance probe or vibrating rod–enabling the user to be automatically alerted when a bin reaches a full, partially full, or empty level.
Applications and features include:
- monitors the level of multiple bins or tanks from one convenient location;
- operator can view when a bin is full, partially full or empty;
- helps manage filling and emptying of bins by alerting operator to level point via signal light and alarm;
- operates with a variety of point level indicators; and,
- rotary, capacitance probe, vibrating rod, diaphragm/pressure switch, or tilt switch. The NEMA 4X enclosure panels are available with 4, 8, 12, 16, 20 or 24 stations.