The 1259 pressure gauge from Ashcroft is now available with the patented PLUS! Performance option. The feature dampens pointer flutter without the need for traditional liquid fill.
Mated with the 1259, the Ashcroft option is said to provide stable readings in process applications despite high vibration and pulsation.
- accuracy of ±0.5% full scale (ASME B40.100 Grade 2A);
- vacuum to 20,000 psi pressure ranges as well as additional ranges;
- 4-1/2 in. dial size;
- Polybutylene terephthalate case (meets UL 94 V-0);
- 316L stainless steel or monel Bourdon tube/socket; and,
- dry and liquid-filled versions.