Whether on the assembly line or machine or where safety in the production area is concerned, PSENrope safe rope pull switches from Pilz Automation Safety Canada switch off functional processes via manual action.
The devices are said to provide maximum safety when it matters: their E-stop function can be triggered at any point along the rope.
Benefits of the switches include:
• simple installation and convenient management;
• flexible to use even when protecting large systems;
• robust finish and strong metal or plastic housing;
• suitable for both indoor and outdoor use; high level of safety because wiring space physically
• separated from mechanics; and,
• cost-effective thanks to the combination of emergency stop and pull-to-release.
Features of the rope pull switch include:
• designed for applications up to PL e of EN ISO 13849-1, SIL CL 3 of EN/IEC 62061;
• integrated E-stop pushbutton;
• 2 NC, 2 NO contacts; IP67 protection type; and,
• ambient temperature of -30º to 80ºC for PSEN rs1.0:, -25 to 70ºC for PSEN rs2.0.
Operating range of the rope pull switches is limited only by the length of the rope.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.