Rittal Systems has announced the launch of its TS IT Pro enclosures. The units are suitable for a range of applications, from small to large scale deployments ready to roll in place, to high density cooling and cabling solutions.
The TS IT PRO enclosures ship with a perforated single front door and split rear doors keyed alike, leveling feet, casters, roof with brush baffle cable access channels, and vertical cable walls with dual PDU mountings.
The units are said to be built to handle significantly heavier loads, and their sturdiness a result of both structural design and reinforcements in key areas, the company says.
The flexible and scalable network and server rack solution can be deployed quickly to address a variety of needs, it adds, enabling companies to adapt their IT infrastructures to the growing demand for more complex challenges at higher speeds.
The innovative features of the new TS IT Pro include:
- Shock pallet packaging for shipping the rack with equipment installed for fast and easy integration on-site
- Full height rear accessory channels for installation of power distribution, cable management, and additional mounting locations for tool-less accessories
- Quick-release door handles can be easily moved to the opposite side or interchanged with rear doors
- Easy-to-remove doors to create additional workspace during installation
- Increased cable openings to accommodate growing cable densities and larger PDUs
These and other features make the enclosure series suitable for single rack or container solutions, centralized data centers, distributed edge deployments or high-scale Colocation, Cloud, and Hyperscale data centres, both in industrial as well as IT scenarios.