Matrox Imaging of Montreal has announced its Matrox Professional Services (MPS) offering. Backed by Matrox applications engineers and the Matrox Vision Squad — a team of high-level vision professionals — MPS is said to offer in-depth support to customers, helping to recommend best methods and practices, and guide customers through their vision project development.
These services aim to help customers save valuable development time and deploy solutions more quickly.
The short Q&A video above helps outline these Matrox Professional Services in greater detail.
Matrox Professional Services comprise a full range of expert-driven technical support, including:
- Personalized remote or in-person training at Matrox Imaging headquarters or customer site
- Assessing application or project feasibility, including illumination, image acquisition, and vision algorithms
- Demonstrating and/or prototyping applications and projects
- Optimizing and/or troubleshooting user applications and projects, including remote debugging
- Video and camera interfacing
With a dedicated Vision Lab—equipped with state-of-the-art lighting, image capture, and computational tools—as well as an Online Technical Services facility featuring video conferencing stations that allow support staff to interface easily and directly with customers, Matrox Professional Services is poised to provide even greater assistance to Matrox Imaging’s valued customer base.
“Our team of engineers, programmers, and technicians are here to deliver a depth of expertise and experience that customers might not otherwise have access to,” says Robert Rochon, applications engineering manager, Matrox Imaging.
“With these proactive offerings, customers can seek out the type of support needed, from a simple remote demonstration to comprehensive assessment of their project’s feasibility, and be guided through their unique situation by an experienced vision professional.”