Westpower has announced that Doug Wallace, P.Tech.(Eng.) has joined Westpower as the manager – Field Services. Wallace has over 32 years of experience working with rotating equipment for oil and gas producers and 26 years physically located at operating facilities. For the last 20 years he was employed with Nexen Energy ULC holding various roles.
Westpower field service expertise covers activities from equipment selection and supply through to all activities related to installation, servicing and repair. The company combines project management, engineering, quality assurance, manufacturing and site services to execute customer’s simple and complex projects in the most cost-effective manner, it says.
- Installation, grouting and commissioning services
- Millwright & Maintenance Services
- Field Engineering
- Vibration, Pulsation and Torsional Engineering Analysis
- Lubrication Analysis & Optimization
- Start-Up & Turnaround Services
- Hydraulic & Mechanical Redesign
- Machinery Health Monitoring and Diagnostics
The company also has a full-service repair shop in Edmonton and a new process systems facility in south east Calgary. Westpower is headquartered in the Foothills Industrial area of Calgary.