The FieldLab digital pressure calibrator from Ralston Instruments is an intrinsically safe digital pressure gauge that can perform in Class 1, Division 1, ATEX and IECEx Zone 0 locations.
The calibrator can log pressure up to 128 times a second, create pressure logs for hydrostatic testing, log up to 2 million data points and for up to 2 months continuously, perform PSV test in the field or the shop and calibrate pressure gauges with on-screen instructions.
Units are available with wireless radio for remote communication (optional) and in pressure ranges from 15 to 10,000 psi.
- IP67 (waterproof to 1 m);
- PC application for creating tests and downloading data via USB;
- on-screen keyboard allows entry of multiple tag numbers and test information;
- comes with 15 pressure units but custom units can be entered; and,
- companion calibration software allows users to create and manage customized tests and download data.