The TRIAC Series S2 stainless steel rack and pinion actuators from A-T Controls are said to offer an economical solution to harsh chemical environments and the corrosion resistant requirements of the pharmaceutical, food, beverage, pulp and paper, and petrochemical industries.
Unit benefits, according to A-T Controls, include:
- 316 stainless steel body, pinion and pistons;
- dual travel stops, providing adjustment in both open and closed positions;
- direct mount; ISO5211 mounting dimensions;
- NAMUR accessory mounting; electropolish finish; and,
- double acting and spring return.
Standard working temperature is from -40º to 175ºF and maximum working pressure 150 psig.
Print this page